Party for Bernie
August 3, 2019, 6-10pm
Caspar Community Center
on the Mendocino Coast, mid-way between the town of Mendocino and Fort Bragg
The best kind of political party! Dance to the music of Highway One and the uptempo soul of Shakin' Not Stirred, listen to the exceptional guitar stylings of Aaron Ford and Christopher Cisper, learn more about Bernie Sanders and his campaign, eat, drink, and be merry.
- Highway One
- One of the Mendocino Coast's most in-demand bands, Highway one plays danceable straight-ahead rock and roll covers of hits from the 60s to the present day. Highway One has an abundance of experience and influences, which they use to spice up songs, making for a very entertaining performance. Personnel:
- Christopher Dunn provides melodic clean lead guitar that is always on track with the original artist. Expect Chris to include special twists and flair all his own.
- Drummer Philip Dunn carefully maintains original beats and flavors of the artist tracks while adding his own special style that creates the driving foundation of the band.
- Keyboardist Sean Connolly possesses great chops, silky backgrounds and smokin' fills. Sean adds a sweet groove to the band.
- Brian Urban provides tight rhythm guitar. He brings a bluegrass background, which adds a special flavor to the mix.
- Sean Van Buskirk rounds out the ensemble with tasteful and always interesting groove support for the rhythm section on bass guitar.
- Known for his unique playing style, Christopher plays a wide range of music, from calm, relaxing dinner music to energetic subversive tunes. We'll see and hear what he conjures up for this event.
- Aaron combines his excellent guitar playing with a mix of familiar hit songs, more obscure covers, and original material.
Shakin' Not Stirred
- An energetic take on classic soul and R&B hits. Premiere performance from this all-star band including Sharon Garner, Johnny Bush, Tony Vito, and Billy Schieve.
Tickets available at the door
For a printable version of our poster, click the jpeg below: